Agile 2015 Conference Session
April 09, 2015
My presentation outline “Eat Risks for Breakfast, Poop Awesomeness All Day!” was accepted for the Agile 2015 Conference in Washington D.C., August 3-7. As much of the agile community seems engaged in scaling debates I am really happy to share some useful tools that can be used on any project, regardless of approach.
The learning objectives for the session are:
- See why project managers are the least equipped to effectively identify and manage project risks.
- Learn engaging ways to educate team members about risk management including identifying threats to avoid and opportunities to exploit
- Preview 5 collaborative games for effective threat and opportunity management from planning and identification, through management, to reporting and closure
- Understand the untapped potential of an increased emphasis on opportunity management
- Review case studies of projects teams that have been using these practices for three years and are achieving measurably better results than teams that do not