It turns out the original suggestion of “Agile Project Practitioner” (PMI-APP) was too close to “App.” as in an Application or phone app to easily trademark (in this case service mark). So the name will now be “Agile Certified Practitioner” ACP as in Fred Blogs, PMP, ACP.
The timeline for people wanting to apply will be:
• May 23rd - Launch of application to Public
• Mid July - Pilot Participants can schedule exams at Prometric test centres
• September 15 - Pilot Program Testing begins
• November 30 - Pilot Program Testing Concludes
• January 1 - First set of individuals that passed the exam are notified.
I am getting lots of questions about the content of the exam, so I thought I would present a couple of ways of interpreting it. In my last post on this subject I showed the box model for reconciling the Domains with the Knowledge & Skills (KS), and Tools & Techniques (TT).
Here is a version with the KS and TT’s listed: